Butterfly Valley Day Cruise
Swim in the stunning turquoise waters of the Mediterranean, sunbathe and visit beautiful Butterfly Valley and St Nicholas Island in this one day cruise from Oludeniz.
The Butterfly Valley day cruise is a must-do for visitors to the Fethiye region.
Pick up from Fethiye hotels occurs between 9.00am and 9.30am, pick up from other locations is at 10.00am.
We set sail from Oludeniz Beach at 10.30am, cruising to Butterfly Valley where you will have free time to take a hike into the valley. If you are lucky, you might be able to spot some of the many species of butterflies that can be found here.
We then set off for St Nicholas Island where again you will have time to go onshore to explore the Island’s Lycian ruins.
During the day we also visit Blue Cave Camel Beach and Cold Spring Bay.
There will be plenty of opportunities for catching some sun and swimming.
Your Butterfly Valley Day Cruise concludes when we return to Oludeniz Beach between 5.00pm – 6.00pm, depending on the weather conditions. After disembarkation you will be dropped back to your hotel.
- Your pick up time may vary, depending on the location of your hotel.
- You may wait for up to half an hour on arrival at the boat as we wait for passengers from other locations to arrive.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice in the case of inclement weather conditions. Your safety and well-being is our number one concern, and your Captain will use his discretion regarding the itinerary taking into consideration the weather conditions on the day.
- We ask that you do not bring your own drinks on board. Drinks, snacks and ice cream are available for sale on the boat.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees to sites listed on the itinerary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.