Day 1 – Athens Arrival
Meet at Athens airport and transfer to the hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure. Athens is an amazing city to discover on your own with its numerous museums, parks, and the shopping areas of Kolonaki, Hermou, Voukourestiou Street, Monastiraki and Plaka.
Overnight in Athens Hotel.
Day 2 – Athens Sightseeing
You will be picked up from your hotel after breakfast (approximately 8.45am) for your half day morning tour. Highlights will include Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Athens Academy, the University, the National Library and Hadrian’s Arch. Pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus and visit the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896. We then visit the Acropolis where you will see architectural masterpieces such as the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally, the Parthenon. We finish the tour with a visit to the Museum of the Acropolis. Drop back to your hotel or the city centre, with the remainder of the day yours, free to explore.
Overnight Athens (B)
Day 3 – Athens
Breakfast in the hotel. Full day at own leisure (free and easy) or, take an optional tour such as one day cruise Hydra-Poros-Aegina (including lunch).
Overnight in Athens (B)
Day 4 –Departure
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the airport included or, extend your stay in Greece.
- Cost: $335 per person in a double or twin share room
- Single room supplement: $198 per person
- Indicative Hotels: 3* Marina or 3* Oscar
- 3 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation in Athens including breakfast, taxes and service charges.
- Athens sightseeing by regular organised seat in coach tours with English speaking guide and entrance fees.
- Athens Transfers: Airport – Hotel – Airport by Private Contracted A/C Modern Mercedes-Benz Limousine Taxi
- Personal expenses
- Meals not indicated in this itinerary
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.